On 11/02/13 23:27, christian.muel...@nvoe.at wrote:
> I think its more important to
> have Jody/Justin participating (if possible).

Soon the eastern states of Australia will leave daylight saving, while
North America will enter daylight saving, bringing Justin and Jody two
hours closer together.  :-)

The original meeting was at 13:00 UTC, which would also be easier on
Jody, who is now back in Sydney. (Queensland does not have DST.)

Should we move the meeting back to 13:00 UTC, which will let Jody go to
bed at midnight (before he turns into a pumpkin)?

Friday night meetings are no good for me.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer