From: Jody Garnett [jody.garn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:38 PM
To: Yancy Matherne
Cc: Justin Deoliveira; geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-devel][Geotools-devel] NetCDF Plugin

Other than that I will take that as a request for commit access for a new
unsupported module[1]. With justin's support you have a +1 that the module is a
good idea :)

We do ask that module maintainers sign (even for unsupported modules) sign a
code contribution license (so the OSGeo Foundation can have copyright on the
code). The above link has fairly clear instructions, and there is a bit more on
the website[2], but since you already have a fork going it may be old news to
you.

If you need to bounce that contribution agreement off your employer, or have
any questions, pleas ask. It is a new contribution agreement so we are keen for
any feedback.
[1] http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/roles/commit.html
[2] http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/procedures/create.html