Hi all,
I've tried to lay out a tentative release schedule for the next six months:
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/GeoTools+and+GeoServer+release+schedule

The slots for the release managers need to be filled, please jump on it :-)

Development wise I've tried to keep the same schedule as 9.0/2.3.0, which
is not exactly what we planned, but seemed to work well and give us 4
months of effective develoment before the first beta

Feedback much appreciated :-)

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.