On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:57 PM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surve...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I've managed to get Git installed, and installed the Git plug-in for
> Eclipse as well. I successfully cloned a copy of the Geotools repository,
> so I can look at the current code in the unsupported DXF module. Any
> suggestions on how I review the pull request that initiated this thread?

The normal things I do are:
* check the build works
* check the new changes have tests (not required for a community module)
* scroll through the changes using git meld (
https://github.com/wmanley/git-meld)
  and see if there is anything obviously wrong
* check the changes are in line with the rest of the code (that they don't
look
  completely out of place in the module)
* check the code is formatted along the GeoTools formatting procedures
* check the files have copyright headers

Then comment on the issues found, wait for fixes, and repeat until done.

==
GeoServer training in Milan, 6th & 7th June 2013!  Visit
http://geoserver.geo-solutions.it for more information.
==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf