On 17/05/13 14:11, Jody Garnett wrote:
> A couple small feedbacks…
> - needed to add a title (corrected it - if not it makes something up
> based on the first sentence).

Thanks, Jody, I was wondering what happened there. I also tagged it with
the "release" label.

> - can you cut and paste the "about the GeoTools 9 series" from the last
> post?

Good thinking: this might be the first GeoTools page for a new user and
it is good publicity.

> - for the functionality/fixes do we know individuals or organisations we
> can thank?

Done. But I need some help as I do not know all the context.

> And do thank CSIRO for making this release available (I know that is
> only a small thing, but we are thankful for your time).

OK, will do.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>