On 14/06/13 16:28, Andrea Aime wrote:
> What worries me is that we demand a test to be added for each
> contribution, so people will be hard pressed
> to find an existing class to use in order to contribute the fix without
> having to add a file.
> Maybe we can be gentle and add a empty test class for them to work in :-p

There are heaps of test classes. Anyone needing a new one can sign a
contributor agreement.

The new process is easy. An even easier one would be a form in which a
contributor fills in the blanks and sends a plain text email to osgeo
and themself. Timestamps and recorded IP addresses should be sufficient,
but then I am not a lawyer.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>