On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@opengeo.org>wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  We actually have two blockers on the release process:
>> - The release scripts are not tagging correctly (tag shows SNAPSHOT still
>> JIRA has not been reported)
>>
> Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying the issue is here. Is there
> a jira for this somewhere?

Because the tagged sources version number is still 9-snapshot, not 9.3:

https://github.com/geotools/geotools/blob/9.3/pom.xml#L191

However, I thought this was happening always, but instead 9.2 and 9.1 have
the proper version
numbers:
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/blob/9.1/pom.xml#L191

So I guess something specific happened during the 9.3 release process? Or
the scripts changed?

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.