Hi Justin

Yep, with talked about a constant system filter chain, but it is not
implemented yet. At the moment, each authentication filter has the burden
to handle the login for the root user.

Your understanding of the issue is correct.

I would be happy to have a constant URI for the root login and kick out all
the root login code and tests scattered over the security code.

Christian