On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Andrea Aime
<andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Andrea Aime <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm having troubles getting the 11-beta out, which in turn is blocking
>> the GeoWebCache
>> and GeoServer releases.
>>
>> I've had a number of issues... first the rename script was not working,
>> because it was not
>> updated to work on the 11.x series.
>> Then javadoc generation was failing with an out of memory, had to try a
>> few alternatives
>> to make it generate the javadocs again.
>>
>> Now it's failing with this:
>>
>>   adding: apidocs/org/geotools/validation/attributes/NullZeroValidation.html
>> (deflated 85%)
>>   adding:
>> apidocs/org/geotools/validation/attributes/SingleValueValidation.html
>> (deflated 84%)
>>   adding:
>> apidocs/org/geotools/validation/attributes/SingleValueValidationBeanInfo.html
>>  (deflated 85%)
>>   adding: apidocs/org/geotools/validation/attributes/package-use.html
>> (deflated 77%)
>>   adding: apidocs/org/geotools/validation/attributes/RangeValidation.html
>> (deflated 85%)
>>   adding: apidocs/org/geotools/validation/package-use.html (deflated 90%)
>>   adding: apidocs/allclasses-noframe.html (deflated 90%)
>>   adding: apidocs/deprecated-list.html (deflated 90%)
>>   adding: apidocs/package-list (deflated 82%)
>>   adding: apidocs/package-use.html (deflated 77%)
>> copying artifacts to /var/www/geotools/release/11-beta
>>
>> # On branch rel_11-beta
>> nothing to commit (working directory clean)
>>
>> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
>> Finished: FAILURE
>>

> Ok, got past that, it was due to a commit the release script generated
> while I was trying to
> fix javadocs.
> And now the deploy step fails at the end with this:
>
> + pushd /var/www/geotools/release/11-beta
> + rsync -ave 'ssh -i
> /var/lib/jenkins/.ssh/id_dsa_jdeolive_frs.sourceforge.net'
> geotools-11-beta-bin.zip geotools-11-beta-doc.zip
> geotools-11-beta-project.zip geotools-11-beta-userguide.zip
> 'jdeol...@frs.sourceforge.net:/home/pfs/project/g/ge/geotools/GeoTools\ 11\
> Releases/11-beta/'
>
> sending incremental file list
>
> rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (9 bytes received so far) [sender]
> rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(605)
> [sender=3.0.9]
> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
> Finished: FAILURE
>

> Not my lucky day it seems... anyways, it's just failing to do the copy
> over to sourceforge, that
> I can do manually I guess

Ah, saw this in the release_publish script:

#JD: disabling this for now... i think something recently changes on the sf
# server in that we can't use ssh directly to log in, need to find an
# to this command for remotely creating a directory on the server
#ssh -i $SF_PK $SF_USER@$SF_HOST mkdir -p
"/home/pfs/project/g/ge/geotools/GeoTools\ $dir\ Releases"
rsync -ave "ssh -i $SF_PK" *.zip
$SF_USER@$SF_HOST:"/home/pfs/project/g/ge/geotools/GeoTools\
$dir\ Releases/$tag/"

== Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for