On 26/02/14 15:20, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Hmm... that ship might have sailed already:
> http://ares.boundlessgeo.com/geotools/release/10.5/

No, please read Justin's original email, in which he offered to release
GeoServer 2.4.5 next week if anyone wanted it. (The discussion occurred
between 01:30 and 02:00 my time, so I never got my $0.25.) The needed
fixes have been in the 10.x branch for several weeks; Rini and
OneGeology have just been patiently waiting for the release.

> Ben, wondering, do you have resources in your group to make a 2.4.5?
> Should not require that much work, I can help with announcements if you
> want.

Ha ha, I was afraid that was coming! Sorry, no availability for several
weeks, so I am hoping to take Justin up on his kind offer. In exchange,
youse can finger me for the April release (I will add myself; the 18th
is an Easter public holiday, so I will adjust the date).

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>
Software Engineer