Ciao Jody,
the release is ready as it is needed in a few (internal) projects.

I would just move ahead and update the various projects so that we
have good window before next release.
There are also a few backports to be performed that depends on this update.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Meet us at GEO Business 2014! in London! Visit http://goo.gl/fES3aK