Hi all,

I'm seeing some strange behaviour in WCSDimensionsSubsetHelper in combination
with a multi-dimensional mosaic:

->In the splitRequest method, all of the granules are queried for a given
bounding box, and set of dimensions. In the case of a mosaic, a granule exists
for each tile in the mosaic, and for each dimension.

So for example if my bounding box covers 2 tiles, and my dimension range also
intersects with 2 discrete values, I get 4 granules in total.

 -> Next the weird thing happens, for all of the 4 granules, a new subrequest
is made. The bounding box remains the original bounding box, but the value for
the dimension is correctly extracted from the granule.

The result is that in the final output, I now have 2 identical pairs of
coverages, which seems wrong.

I hope that this description is a bit clear, if no one objects, I'll log this
in Jira.

Not sure what the right solution is, perhaps the subRequests can be stored in
a Set, so that only unique requests are retained...

best regards,
Jeroen