Hello everyone,

I need to modifiy an existing function or create a new one in order to set
dynamically color of a polygon with features as data input. I tried some
things but I can't test them because I can't compile them. Well I can
compile but the new function doesn't appear in geoserver functions list. I
followed the same tutorial that allows to compile a new WPS process (I
succeeded this one) but  I guess there is maybe a way to declare the new
function in geoserver and make it work.

Since there aren't any tutorial on the internet which detail all the steps
of the process maybe someone in the maillist could help me ?

Thank you

--
Matthieu BONVENTI