Niels and Sampo,

have you seen Rini's complex feature parsing pull request? This
resurrects Adam Brown's GML client library work. Discussion and links here:
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/406

We were discussing this at the committee meeting and wondered if you or
anyone else had an opinion. I think Niels you used and improved some of
Adam's original changes to app-schema (caching and the new gt-complex
module). There are some changes in wfs-ng as well. Rini has done most of
the work.

Rini waited patiently and is now on extended leave. It would be great if
this could be merged before she gets back. On master, after the feature
freeze.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>