Francesco,

a full build of master with -Dall passes for me on debian/sid amd64.
This could be a Mac-only failure. I think Jody encountered many of these
in the past. (I had to fix many font problems to get gt-render to pass
on OpenJDK.)

Jody, are you still on Mac?

Francesco, are you able to run this test in Eclipse with interactive
image tests enabled? This may help you diagnose the problem.

Andrea's work porting image comparison to pure Java will mean more
people run them and detect platform variations. There is a property to
skip image tests, but better to fix them on Mac.

My environment:

Apache Maven 3.2.5 (12a6b3acb947671f09b81f49094c53f426d8cea1;
2014-12-15T06:29:23+13:00)
Maven home: /home/ben/java/maven
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre
Default locale: en_GB, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux", version: "3.16.0-4-amd64", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 13/02/15 06:29, francesco bartoli wrote:
> Is it just me who isn’t able to build currently geotools? I’m facing with the
> failure in the subject that reports the message below:
>
> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>   GridCoverageRendererTest.testReprojectGoogleMercator:416 Images are visibly
> different, found 3220 different pixels, against a threshold of 0
>   GridCoverageRendererTest.testNoProjectionHandlerSet:512 Images are visibly
> different, found 27 different pixels, against a threshold of 0
>   GridCoverageRendererTest.testNorthPolar:621 Images are visibly different,
> found 40 different pixels, against a threshold of 0
>   GridCoverageRendererTest.testRenderingBuffer:321 Images are visibly
> different, found 5628 different pixels, against a threshold of 1000

> Environment is:
>
> Apache Maven 3.2.5 (12a6b3acb947671f09b81f49094c53f426d8cea1;
> 2014-12-14T18:29:23+01:00)
> Maven home: /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.2.5/libexec
> Java version: 1.7.0_55, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_55.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
> Default locale: it_IT, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.9.5", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>
> Thanks,
> Francesco

Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>
Software Engineer