Hi all,

my name is Burkhard Strauss and I am using geotools since 2007.

The bug I reported (GEOT-5398) was fixed already a year ago. But there is one issue left: The deprecated ECQL Syntax "ID IN(...)" is still accepted by the parser. Thus a property named ID must be delimited by ExpressionToText.visit(PropertyName expression, Object extraData).

On the other hand the java-doc of ECQLIDPredicateTest.deprecatedSyntax() says

deprecated syntax (TODO it should be unsupported in the next version)

Should I modify the parser or the ExpressionToText filter visitor?

Regards
Burkhard Strauss