Hi

I have a number of netcdf files that I am trying to read with
gt-netcdf.  However they use two dimensional coordinate variables as
described here:
http://cfconventions.org/cf-conventions/cf-conventions.html#_two_dimensional_latitude_longitude_coordinate_variables

I understand that gt-netcdf does not currently support these and am
happy to look into extending it to do so, but wanted to check beforehand
if this is a good idea or if there are any political or other factors
that I might want to consider before diving into this.

Thanks
Iain

--
Sent from my ZX80