Ok so after going down the road of using the PropertiesCollector interface
for doing the granule geometry handling and decided to go with my original
plan of creating a separate interface for this. I have updated the proposal
accordingly.

Also, I created a pull request for reference, since it might be easier to
follow these changes that way.

<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1220>
<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1220>
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1220

I can spend some time cleaning up those commits, since I notice now that
there's a few checkpoint commits in there.

Cheers

>>> reports. http://sdm.link/zohomanageengine