Andrea-    I finally found some time to try to push this code to Github. I
cloned "master" using Netbeans but it looks a little off. Is this the correct
branch or should I clone one of the other branches (e.g. 16.x)?

Thanks,Peter

      From: Peter Borissow <peter.boris...@yahoo.com>
 To: Andrea Aime <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>
Cc: Geotools-Devel list <geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Friday, May 8, 2015 4:15 PM
 Subject: Re: [Geotools-devel] Cylindrical Equal Area Projection

Hello Andrea-    Apologies for the late response. I have been on travel with
limited access to email. It might be a couple more weeks before I get to my
computer to submit pull request and complete the assignment papers as you have
requested.

In the interim, if you or anyone else wants to submit a pull request, go for
it! I claim no copyright to the source code since it is a derived product from
other open source projects.

Best Regards,
Peter