Hello all,

Apologies for the issue. I have a PR ready for a workaround:

https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1365

Not ideal, but I tried what I thought would be the simplest fix and it
didn't work. Unfortunately configuration initialization for ImageMosaic is
a bit messy.

Let me know if there are issues.

Devon