Hello Andrea,

Thank you for your response.

On 21-11-16 18:07, Andrea Aime wrote:
Yes, a significant one under load testing, as it avoids the generation of one level of tiles in the chain, thus reducing both computation and load on the tile cache.
So by turning it off you get the good looking results?

Well actually, this image is actually taken from doing the same getmap request but with a mosaic with only one tile instead of thousands.
But turning the reducing off will also give the same (good) result.

It might be due to image layout difference, do you see any between the
normal "warp and then affine" case compared to the reduced warp/affine?

No, I do not see any difference in image layout before or after the operations. There is only the difference with the smaller mosaic case where the x and y offsets are much smaller... which seems to avoid the issue.

Also, I'd suggest to have a look at the code on master, I've made changes there,
is the issue still showing up after those changes.
Yes.

Kind Regards
Niels