Stefano there are a number of mongodb PR to consider; while I had a look
more eyes are appreciated since I do not know mongodb well.
- mongodb: Fix And filter <https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1501>
- mongodb: Add support for polygon filter bigger than a hemisphere
<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1500>
- mongodb: Add support for Number literal filter
<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/1499>