Hi,

I am working on a project that uses geotools. Recently, I had the idea to
use uom-se, a JSR363 implementation for dimensional analysis (units of
measurements) in our code base. I ran into some problems caused by a
transitive dependency from geotools to JScience JSR275, which is a dropped
JSR for dimensional analysis.

I found some discussion in the geotools wiki about migrating to a new
library once JSR is accepted, but also mentioning some issues especially
w.r.t the license of unit-api. Given that JSR363 has been accepted and the
license seems to be a BSD-compatible license now, I am wondering if there is
still interest in migrating. If so, I would offer my help.

Best wishes,

Jens