*AttendingTorben BarsballeAndrea AimeJukka RahkonenIan TurtonJim HughesJody
GarnettAgenda - Proposal: Allow usage of expressions in SelectChannelName-
SLD/QGIS interaction (donation from OSGeo-UK)- OGR store- GeoTools PMC
activity- Hush hush news on jai-ext new features- OWASP maven scanActions -
Contact “inactive“ members, see what they think.Previous Meetings Actions -
Ben: investigate at the persistent failure of Jenkins
geotools-master-online-postgis on Jenkins build slaves only [DONE]-
Everyone: Configure a forwarding email
<https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/secure/admin/IncomingMailServers.jspa> for
j...@osgeo-org.atlassian.net <j...@osgeo-org.atlassian.net> so we can debug
GeoTools JIRA notifications (Forwarding email TBD - discuss further on
mailing list)Proposal: Allow usage of expressions in
SelectChannelNameProposal available:
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/Allow-usage-of-expressions-in-SelectChannelName
<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/Allow-usage-of-expressions-in-SelectChannelName>
Please vote!tSLD/QGIS interaction (donation from OSGeo-UK)Donation
available, improving interaction, away ago, no plan so far. - Plan A:
Combine with GeoSolutions’ QGIS grant request to implement RasterSymbolizer
export from QGIS to GeoServer/GeoTools (grants yet to be assigned, we’ll
know later)- Plan B: using only OSGeo UK, either do a really basic raster
symbolizer export in QGIS (risk, parsing SE 1.1 raster symbolizer in
GeoTools is untested afaik), or find something else to work on, like bug
fixingOGR storeThere is a slight chance that we’ll be able to support it,
but we’ll know later in the month, and the build is still complaining. For
the moment, kick out of the build and enable with a profile without moving
to community, while we wait (to avoid moving it back and forth).GeoTools
PMC activityWe have some inactive members. What to do? Do we have
replacements?Rules: after two months of inactivity, step down.Proposals:
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/Proposals
<https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/Proposals> Probably need two
replacements. Possible candidates: Torben, Nuno, Daniele?Action: contact
“inactive“ members, see what they think.Hush hush news on jai-ext new
featuresHillshading soon to be landed in jai-ext:
https://github.com/geosolutions-it/jai-ext/pull/191
<https://github.com/geosolutions-it/jai-ext/pull/191>Wiring it with SLD
RasterSymbolizer has proved less than trivial, but we’ll eventually get
there.Resurrection of Jiffle: https://github.com/mbedward/jiffle
<https://github.com/mbedward/jiffle>Need upgrade from Antlr3 to Antlr4,
amounts to a rewrite, and upgrade Janino, remove StringTemplate usage… all
in all, it’s a rewrite. Michael did start it, Andrea is trying to finish
it.JTS Upgrade - JAI-Ext ← some functionality from JAI Tools migrating
here- Q: Worth making a JAI Tools with JTS 1.15? A: Perhaps, not sure how
to make a release…Upcoming Releases:June: Ian, KevinJuly: Jody, AndreaGT 20
/ GS 2.14 RC release scheduled for August.OWASP maven scanGood idea, where
to do we get resources to act on the results of the checks though? - Quick
version flipping: no problem- Some code updates needed (not many): do we
use the monthly code sprint for that- Larger upgrades: duh? Dedicated code
sprint, and we look for funding as we go?*