I have a meeting conflict and cannot attend.

Updates/notes/discussion:

- Thanks to Andrea and Ian for representing us at FOSS4GE!
- Ian and I will be working on a GeoServer workshop for foss4g if you see a
chance to help out we would love ya for it :)
- Andrea has been researching Java roadmap planning, and the result is both
worse (Oracle JRE) and better (OpenJDK JRE) then expected. No matter which
way this goes we should put our time into upgrading dependencies for
compatibility going forward.
- Java roadmap compatibility sprint? Proposing October timeframe at the
start of the GeoTools 20.x lifecycle, giving some recovery after foss4g
travel, and providing some months for community modules to catch up. Would
like to settle on a timeframe so we can push this as both sponsorship and a
participation opportunity at foss4g etc...
- We have some funding for QGIS Styling compatibility. I think we could use
this to "trial" doing an RFP on the geoserver blog. Procedure would be to
make a blog post asking for proposals, proposals are added to our wiki like
normal. PSC selects and funds one of the proposals. PSC members with a
proposal in the mix may wish to vote +1/-1 to respect impartiality. We can
also use the blog post as a reminder that geoserver accepts sponsorship, in
case more than one proposal can be funded.