Testing the artifacts:

The GeoTools project.zip builds successfully with an empty maven repo on OS
X.

Looking at the docs, I found one issue: The Upgrade Guide for GeoTools 20.x
references JTS 1.15, but the JTS dependency included is actually 1.16. The
rest of the content in that section is correct.

I'm rebuilding the artifacts to fix the doc issue.

Torben