Hello,

I discovered that the implemented and documented filter function "not" doesn't actually work.

The parser treats the word "not" as a reserved word, used for filters, therefore it does not manage to parse it as an identifier inside an expression.

Perhaps I am missing something, but otherwise the function should probably be renamed or removed?

I'm not sure if there is much other use for it:
- there is a notEqualsTo, and I don't know if there are any other boolean functions besides equality tests - there is no function for "and" and "or", so complicated boolean expressions are not possible - boolean expressions are probably only used as condition for if_then_else, and you can always switch the then and the else

Regards

Niels