Download bundles look as expected (although I had to retry the downloads a
couple of times).
Does anyone else have trouble downloading from the build server?

I also have a PR <https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/3077> changing the
geotools release process to pull a revision from a nightly geoserver build
(since we are still waiting to hear about restoring cite testing).