Hans:

This is the developer list for folks working hard on the next release of
GeoTools, so normally I would redirect you to the user list.

But since you are asking about unit tests let’s see if we can hang out here.

For GeoTools we have “online” test cases for anything that needs to connect
to a database or service. The connection parameters are managed in a text
file in the `~/.geotools` directory. You should be able to follow the same
approach for your oracle based app-schema test?

As a fallback - If you dive into the geoserver test codebase you should be
able to see some integration tests (if you really cannot make a simple test
case). In these cases a mock of the data directory is provided, and a
request is made to a service such as WFS GetFeature and the resulting
document checked.

Jody