Your PR has been reviewed once already. As the PR checklist states:

"Reviewing is a process done by project maintainers, mostly on a volunteer
basis (thus limited in time)"

In particular, I can review PRs originated by the community for a few hours
on Mondays. It follows that every time
you get feedback, if I'm the one handling the review, you have to wait a
week to get further feedback.

I understand it can be painful, but we don't have enough resources to do
more than that.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:25 PM Glenn Walbran via GeoTools-Devel <
geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hi Geotools developers
>
> After an upgrade to geotools 25.0 we discovered that writing shapefiles
> had slowed down. The reason for this was that our code sends rather long
> text fields to the writer and the field truncation code was removing one
> character at a time.
>
> I've created https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/3428 to speed this
> up again.
>
> Regards
>
> Glenn
> --
> *Glenn Walbran*
> Software Developer
>
> Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions
> DDI: +64 4 803 2343 | Mob: +64 21 211 1301 | Tel: +64 4 499 2267 |
> www.catalyst.net.nz
>
> [image: Catalyst Logo]
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
> only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information. If
> you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure or
> copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
> received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.

Regards, Andrea Aime

== GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf
Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa
(LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549
http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
------------------------------------------------------- *Con riferimento
alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 -
Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni
circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali
allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i
destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per
errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le
sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679
“GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information
herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail.*