Patrick:

I am not quite sure how to answer your email. We of course welcome
volunteers; and you are welcome to drop in to one of our project meetings
(an invite/reminder is sent out every two weeks).

I liked your use of GeoTools to refine your tools - the amazing quality
control checks that are in place for the GeoTools build that could do a
good job of catching your tool out on regressions or warnings.

How close does your tool get on the JUnit 4 to 5 migration? I am interested
in what kind of patterns we use that mess up your tool.

You indicate your tool can do smaller staks, without knowing what those are
I cannot express interest.