> It's hard to tell which build contains the 26 SNAPSHOT, but if it's
geotools-main, the last successful build was 18 days ago.

The geotools-main description is:

*Uses an isolated maven repository, as we had repeated corruption of
metadata files.*

So unsure what that repo is for, but because it hasn't built successfully
for a long time, looks like it the isolation is causing the out of dateness
of artifacts.

> If it's geotools-main-java11, the last successful build was about 7 hours
ago, but the artifacts from that aren't getting into the maven repo if
that's the case.

The geotools-main-java11 description is:

*Java 11 build for testing compatibility with GeoTools / GeoWebCache /
GeoServerUses a shared workspace "/var/jenkins/workspace/java11master".Uses
an isolated, shared local maven repository at
"/var/jenkins/workspace/java11master/m2".Does not deploy artifacts or build
docs.*

Which despite the comment would seem likely that it should be the one
generating SNAPSHOT artifacts for geoserver and geowebcache builds since
it's working??

Cheers,
Peter

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 11:57 AM Peter Rushforth <peter.rushfo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's hard to tell which build contains the 26 SNAPSHOT, but if it's
> geotools-main, the last successful build was 18 days ago.
>
> If it's geotools-main-java11, the last successful build was about 7 hours
> ago, but the artifacts from that aren't getting into the maven repo if
> that's the case.Peter
>
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 11:37 AM Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The build.geoserver.org “nightly” jobs deploy to OSGeo repository. Check
>> to see if one of the jobs is stuck. There has been trouble with java11 and
>> postgis jobs recently so it may be quite some time since the build was
>> stable.
>>
>> Jody
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 8:15 AM Peter Rushforth <
>> peter.rushfo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've got a PR queued up for GeoServer, but it is getting out of date
>>> artifacts from the osgeo geotools repository.  e.g.
>>> https://repo.osgeo.org/repository/snapshot/org/geotools/gt-xml/26-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
>>>

>>> I was wondering how often the geotools build is set up to create new
>>> artifacts?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Peter