Alessandro:

I cannot see the geotools 24.5 release artifacts published to the osgeo
nexus repository - the following search
<https://repo.osgeo.org/#browse/search=group.raw%3Dorg.geotools%20AND%20version%3D24.5>
does
not show any content.

Checking the user list I did not see a release announcement for geotools
user list so I am not sure if you finished that step? Actually there is a blog
post <https://geotoolsnews.blogspot.com/2021/08/geotools-245-released.html>
from
Andrea.

Please advise.