Thanks for the time change reminder, I will attend 1/2 way through the
meeting.

Topics:
- GeoServer 2.20.1 Reminder, going to start early and release on the 18th;
please check for any outstanding PRs this week
- Translations workflow is being discussed on the user list; would love to
know the results of experimentation and see if we can organize some build
targets to fetch translations as a Jenkins job
- CITE Sprint ... I do not have capacity to organize yet; although it would
be nice to do so this year to take advantage of 2021 budget allocation
- If CITE sprint is not organized GeoSolutions had an idea to some days of
maintenance
- OGC API Sprint is mid november, anyone attending?
- OSGeo member nominations are open