Got an unexpected failure during release:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:3.0.1:aggregate
(default-cli) on project modules: An error has occurred in Javadoc
report generation: Unable to find javadoc command: The environment
variable JAVA_HOME is not correctly set. -> [Help 1]