> 22. apr. 2024 kl. 15:01 skrev Peter Smythe <g...@smythe.co.za>:
>

> And then under what circumstances would the WMS data store fall back to the
> Simple HTTPClient rather than using the MultithreadedHttpClient (HTTP
> connection pooling), even if the above is ticked?

Hi,
The answer to the question about how WMS data store would fall back to Simple
HTTPClient if the "Use HTTP connection pooling" checkbox is ticked, is that it
shouldn't happen. It might happen something if the server is missing the
gt-http-commons.jar, but I assume that would lead to an exception.

What I'm confused about is how the two classes should influence on what is sent
as Accept-header. Nothing in the code indicates something like that.

Best regards,

Roar Brænden