Hello everyone,
I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Mourad Harmim, a Data Engineer consultant from France.
Still getting used to GeoTools, I’m facing an issue when I try to transform
coordinates from Lambert 2 extended (EPSG :27572) to Lambert 93 (EPSE :2154).

Here is my current situation :

  *   When I use : this.mathTransform =
CRS.findMathTransform(CRS.decode("EPSG:27572") , CRS.decode("EPSG:2154"),
false) there is an error telling that Bursa Wolf parameters are missing
  *   When I use : this.mathTransform =
CRS.findMathTransform(CRS.decode("EPSG:27572") , CRS.decode("EPSG:2154"), true)
I get coordinates but they seem inaccurate (I guess it is about a missing grid
shift)
  *   When I use intermediate system : Lambert 2 extended (EPSG :27572) to
WSG84 (EPSG:4326) to Lambert 93 (EPSE :2154) I get better results but still
inaccurate.

I would like to know what it is the correct approch to have an accurate
transformation between these two systems.

I hope that it is not inappropriate to ask for your help through this email and
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Mourad Harmim.