Hi Jody,

Now what I see is that there is no code inside the function
"MapLayerTable$Listener.layerMoved(MapLayerListEvent)" of the file
"MapLayerTable.java"

       @Override

        public void layerAdded(MapLayerListEvent event) {

            if (event.getLayer() == null) {

                List<Layer> layers = table.mapPane.getMapContent().layers();

                for (Layer l : layers.subList(event.getFromIndex(),
event.getToIndex() + 1)) {

                    table.onAddLayer(l);

                }

            } else {

                table.onAddLayer(event.getLayer());

            }

        }

        @Override

        public void layerRemoved(MapLayerListEvent event) {

            table.onRemoveLayer(event.getLayer());

        }

        @Override

        public void layerChanged(MapLayerListEvent event) {

            table.repaint(event.getLayer());

        }

        @Override

        public void layerMoved(MapLayerListEvent event) {}

        @Override

        public void layerPreDispose(MapLayerListEvent event) {}

Regards,

Pierre