Chair, Environmental Studies Section, ISA.

From: Andrea Gerlak [mailto:ager...@isanet.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:27 PM
To: lc...@holycross.edu; Sai Felecia Krishna Hensel; Geoffrey Allen Pigman;
Cornelia Navari; Patrick James; Pam Chasek; erin jenne; cameron-th...@uiowa.edu
Thies G; Susanne Zwingel; Robbie Shilliam; Mark Gibney; Daniel Gressang; Selcan
Kaynak; Judy Krutky; Antonio Franceschet; epowe...@nd.edu; Kendall Stiles; J.
P. Singh; PINAR BiLGiN; Patricia Weitsman; HANCOCK, LANDON; Richard Cincotta;
Hanks, Reuel; Prins, Brandon Christopher; Felix Berenskoetter
Cc: budapest2...@isanet.org; ISA
Subject: section-sponsored panels for the PSS-ISA 2013 conference

Dear ISA Section Chairs,

ISA is pleased to offer each ISA section two sponsored panels at next summer's
Peace Science Society-ISA joint conference to be held in Budapest, Hungary on
June 27-29, 2013.  The conference theme is Security Challenges in an Evolving
World.  Paper and panel proposals are now being accepted with an August 31,
2012 deadline for submission. Additional conference details can be found at:
http://www.isanet.org/meetings/pss-isa-2013.html

Please share this call and opportunity with your section's membership.  Ask
that they submit their complete pale details via the submission system in place
on the conference webpage.  As section chair, we ask that you communicate the
titles of the two panels to be included on the program for your section with
the program chairs, Sara Mitchell and Halvard Buhaug.  They can be reached at:
budapest2...@isanet.org<mailto:budapest2...@isanet.org>  It is imperative that
the panel titles are communicated with the program chairs by Wednesday,
September 5, 2012.  Of course, members of your section are welcome to submit
additional panel and paper proposals for consideration beyond these two
sponsored-section panels but at this time, we can only guarantee acceptance of
two sponsored panels per section.

Best regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea K. Gerlak, Ph.D.
Director of Academic Development, International Studies Association