The Energy Policy & Climate Program at Johns Hopkins University is seeking
an instructor to teach a Masters-level course in global energy policy, a
description of which is included below. The course would be delivered online
in our spring semester, which runs from January 22-May 6, 2014.

If you're interested, please contact me for more details. Thanks, wil burns

http://advanced.jhu.edu/academics/graduate-degree-programs/energy-policy-and
-climate/course-descriptions/

425.645 - Global Energy Policy

Energy policy is about more than sheer market design. Policy agendas have
become increasingly complex, adding sustainability and development to
traditional energy security concerns. In response, a patchwork of
institutional frameworks have emerged, including clubs (OPEC, IEA),
treaties, Energy Charter Treaty (ECT), agencies, International Renewable
Energy Agency (IRENA) or policy networks, Renewable Energy & Energy
Efficiency Partnership (REEEP). The course introduces students to the global
dimensions of energy policy; discusses shifting agendas; and assesses the
institutional spectrum of global energy governance.

Dr. Wil Burns, Associate Director

Master of Science, Energy Policy & Climate Program

Johns Hopkins University

1717 Massachusetts Ave., NW

Washington, DC 20036

650.281.9126 (Mobile)

202.452.8713 (Fax)

http://energy.jhu.edu

Skype ID: Wil.Burns

Blog: Teaching Climate/Energy Law & Policy,
http://www.teachingclimatelaw.org <http://www.teachingclimatelaw.org/>