Folks,

My friends at Arizona State University asked me to circulate this job
announcement. I have a few good friends there and I can certify they ASU is
doing some amazing things. I gave a seminar earlier this year at the Center
for the Study of Institutional Diversity (CSID) that Elinor Ostrom started
there, and I can certify that the faculty, students and staff are all
pretty awesome.

Announcement here:
http://apply.interfolio.com/26703

Deadline, *November 7th. *Please circulate across all of your networks. I
think I could find out who you could direct questions about the position if
need be.

Best,
Raul
Dr. Raul Pacheco-Vega
Assistant Professor, Public Administration Division
CIDE, AC. (Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Economicas, A.C) Region Centro

Circuito Tecnopolo Norte S/N, Col. Hacienda Nueva
Aguascalientes, Ags. 20313, Mexico
Tel. (+52-449) 994-5150 x 5196
Cel. (+52-449) 280-2484
Website <http://www.raulpacheco.org> - Twitter