The Institute of Development Studies at Sussex is recruiting Research Fellows
in several fields  http://www.ids.ac.uk/job/research-fellows .  We are
particularly interested in colleagues working on The Politics of Green
Transformations.

More specifically, we seek to recruit Research Fellows at grades 8 and 9 who
can contribute to our understanding of the politics of Green Transformations,
with a special focus on two big changes: from fossil fuel to renewable energy
and from throw-away to circular economy. The ideal candidate can advance our
understanding in particular of the role of government-business-civic alliances
in countries at different levels of development, with different institutional
systems and at different stages of the policy cycle. Preferably a political
scientist or expert in political economy, the successful candidate will have
research experience on economic and policy networks in the context of
sustainability debates.

Please pass on this message to others who might be interested.  The closing
date is 2 February 2015.

Peter Newell
Professor of International Relations
Department of International Relations
School of Global Studies
University of Sussex
Brighton
East Sussex
BN1 9SN
UK
T: (0044) 1273 873159
E: p.j.new...@sussex.ac.uk<mailto:p.j.new...@sussex.ac.uk>

Director of Research and Knowledge Exchange, School of Global Studies

Director of the Centre for Global Political Economy at Sussex
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/cgpe

My latest book, Globalization and the Environment, is now available from
Polity: http://www.politybooks.com/book.asp?ref=0745647227