Hi All,

I am working on an undergrad Environmental Politics syllabus for the Fall
and am interested in having small groups of students investigate a series
of regional environmental agreements. I am looking to spread the cases out
topically and geographically. I've read a couple of good articles I can
assign that lay out why the regional scope matters and is often overlooked
(including by Ken Conca and Stacy Vandeveer). I've scoured the IEA database
- but its hard to tell which specific cases are good examples of successful
cooperation.

Can you nominate your favorite case and any background reading on it?

Many thanks,
Roopali

--
Dr. Roopali Phadke