Apologies for x-posting

Dear all,

I have three exciting, fully funded PhD scholarships available to work on
crisis conservation situations in Brazil, Indonesia or South Africa. The three
vacancies are part of my recently acquired VIDI project on 'Crisis
Conservation: Saving Nature in Times and Spaces of Exception' (see here for a
recent blogpost on the
project<http://brambuscher.com/2015/05/15/vidi-grant-proposal-on-crisis-conservation-accepted/>).

The three positions are advertised separately:

Brazil: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/WUR/vacancy/29750/lang/en/

Indonesia: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/WUR/vacancy/29749/lang/en/

South Africa:
https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/WUR/vacancy/29748/lang/en/
<https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/WUR/vacancy/29748/lang/en/>

I would very much appreciate it if members of the list can send these on to
appropriate/interested candidates.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Bram
--------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Bram Büscher

Professor and chair, sociology of development and change, Wageningen University
Visiting Professor, Department of Geography, Environmental Management and
Energy Studies - University of Johannesburg
Research Associate, Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology,
Stellenbosch University

De Leeuwenborch, Hollandseweg 1, 6707 KN Wageningen, Netherlands.
bram.busc...@wur.nl<mailto:bram.busc...@wur.nl>.
 http://brambuscher.com<http://brambuscher.com/> /
http://www.wageningenur.nl/en/Expertise-Services/Chair-groups/Social-Sciences/sdc.htm

Editor Conservation & Society: please consider submitting a paper! See:
http://www.conservationandsociety.org/<http://www.conservationandsociety.org./>

New book: Transforming the Frontier. Peace Parks and the Politics of Neoliberal
Conservation in Southern Africa <http://brambuscher.com/publications/book/>
(Duke University Press, 2013).

[WageningenUR logo]