Dear Colleagues,

You might be interested in this eye-opening report on Europe's
wood-burning power plants, from John Upton of Climate Central.  It's a
scathing critique, and not an area I know well, so I would be
interested in any reactions, which I can compile off line.

http://reports.climatecentral.org/pulp-fiction/1/

With best wishes,
Paul

--
Paul F. Steinberg
Malcolm Lewis Chair in Sustainability and Society

Department of Humanities, Social Sciences, & the Arts
301 East Platt Boulevard
Harvey Mudd College
Claremont, CA 91711
tel. 909-607-3840