Dear Gep-Ed,

Happy New Year!  I am starting a new project which will use textual
analysis of organizational documents (mainly press releases and annual
reports) to see which organizations work on various aspects of climate
change.   As such, I will need to compile a dictionary of terms related to
climate change.  I have some ideas from various corners of the Gep-Ed
world, but would welcome others.  I'm particularly interested to know if
such a document or relevant work exists already.

If others are interested, please contact me off list and I will be happy to
compile and distribute anything that I receive.

With thanks, as always, for your contributions to this great community.

Regards,
Jessica

--
Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies
New York University