Hello All,

A few weeks back I asked for any contacts in Iceland for students who will be
traveling there this summer on a 'cultures of sustainability' research project.
 Many thanks to those of you who sent along great suggestions.

I attach a cut-and-paste of the responses that came my way.

All my best,
Michael Maniates