Hi Gepers,

I'm looking for an article that summarizes the evolution of climate negotiations for a general undergraduate course on global environmental politics.  Ideally, it would be mostly empirical.  I've been using Michele's excellent piece:

Michele Betsill, “International Climate Change Policy: Toward the Multilevel Governance of Global Warming” in Regina Axelrod et al. (eds.) The Global Environment: Institutions, Law, and Policy, (3rd ed.) (CQ Press, 2011) pp. 111-131, but I'm hoping folks can suggest a more up-to-date article/book chapter.

Please respond offline and I'll post results.

Thanks, Paul

Professor Paul Wapner
Global Environmental Politics Program
School of International Service