Upcoming livestream with President Obama and Leonardo DiCaprio.

President Obama in Conversation with Leonardo DiCaprio and Dr. Katharine Hayhoe

Information about this event on Monday, October 3, is here:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/SXSL

Hayhoe is a great spokesperson for climate change (in my view) and this should
be an interesting discussion, I should think.

Ron

Ronald Mitchell, Professor

Department of Political Science and Program in Environmental Studies

University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1284

 <mailto:rmitc...@uoregon.edu> rmitc...@uoregon.edu

 <http://rmitchel.uoregon.edu/> http://rmitchel.uoregon.edu/

IEA Database Director:  <http://iea.uoregon.edu/> http://iea.uoregon.edu/