Dear All,

One more panel proposal for your consideration! I would like to put together a
panel on the challenges facing the international community in addressing
private sector involvement in global environmental politics. Possible topics
might include: the private sector and public goods, failure of legal regimes to
address private sector activities, accountability and transparency.

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible so I can assemble
everything before the June 1 deadline.

Thank you,
Shannon

Shannon K. Orr, Ph.D.